Registered Nurses, Licensed Counselors
and Social Workers
Experts-on-Call serves as the Physician’s CMO:
- Reduce Non-Medical Visits and Frequent Caller Issues
- Provide Physician/MA/RN Unlimited Access for Immediate Help and Rapid Referral Resources
- Provide 1-hr of services (No-Cost / No-Obligation) for each new patient referred
- Share Patient Data (HIPAA Release) with Physician Practice
- Assess Aging & Complex Patient Issues, Medication Reconciliation, In-home Accuity Levels, and Safety Issues
- Advocate for Patient’s Long Term Quality-of-Life
- Educate and Support the Patient’s Family Caregivers
- Provide Licensed Counseling for Immediate Interventions
Navigating the healthcare maze from wherever you are, when you need us most.
Virtual visits are available from wherever you are, from any device and enables a personal consultation.
See your expert live to discuss important instructions and information.
Enable your expert to better understand your personal needs.
More frequent visits will assist with your outcome and health.
AVOID TRAVEL TIME
Avoid inconvenient office visits and unnecessary urgent care visits.
Improving your health virtually equals savings in your pocket.
Telecare & Virtual Care
How Experts-on-Call work for you.
Our RN’s, Licensed Counselors & Social Workers help you coordinate care and manage your care plan to lower costs & improve your quality of life.
From reconciling medication, monitoring critical biometrics, family conflict & support or being on call to advocate with care providers, we are there.
Our National Network of Professional Geriatric Care Managers help you make the best choices when it matters most.
…For Your Peace of Mind.
Set Up A Virtual Care Visit Today
Complete the form and one of our Care Coordinators will be with you shortly!